Friday, December 12, 2008

55 days of vacation

This past Monday I started 55 days of vacation. Yep, 55 days, just a handful short of 2 months of unthinking bliss. 

I'm excited as this is the first significant break from graduate school that I have had. I spent last winter break heavily medicated with a three inch screw in my shoulder and last summer I spent in class so I am looking forward to a mindlessly productive 55 days off. 

So, what will I be doing to be mindlessly productive? 

1. Work out like crazy. I'm not losing any weight but my butt is definitely smaller (tape measures don't lie!)
2. Purge, clean. Repeat (nope, not related to number 1)
3.  Dive head first into the insanity that is finding a new internship
4. Find someone who would like to donate some Frequent Flyer miles for a Spring Break Fiesta (any volunteers?)
5. Reading 3 for fun books 
6. Promoting my new business like crazy. (Do you need ANYTHING scanned? I can do it!)

So those are a few of my plans. Plus lots of relaxing and snuggling with the kitties. 

1 comment:

Maggie said...

this is my first time really without a significant winter break. I am getting ready to do lots of work on my clinical research paper. enjoy a good book for me!

Free Web Counter
Apple Computers