Friday, December 19, 2008

Pretty Damn Lucky

The first 11 days of my 55 day vacation have been filled with wonderful, mindless, and crazy productivity. Just what makes a vacation wonderful. 

I have given up on making all my Christmas gifts. They are going to be St. Patrick's Day presents instead. The fabulous Christmas cards that are sitting on my table will now officially be Groundhog Day cards. Amazingly enough, I'm am cool with it. 

I'm loving the mega amounts of face time I am spending with a dear friend, and the mega amounts of phone time with another dear friend who is thousands of miles away. 

I spent today with my favorite five year old at the Children's Museum and tonight hanging out with some cool people. Afterwords I came home only to find that the cleaning fairy had visited while I was out. 

I've got a lot good energy and love in my life right now. My kitties, my friends, my family, not one but two good shoulders and my favorite five year old and my favorite seven year old. 

I am pretty damn lucky. 

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Apple Computers