Friday, January 2, 2009

The Devil Kitty Incarnate

So, as all of you know I have two cats. One is sweet and adorable and quite and really, the best kitty in the world. And then there is Gabe. 

Four days ago I stepped on the little guy's head with my brand new, really heavy hiking boots. The kitty retreated and of course, being a good mom, I panicked. Did I give him a concussion, crack his skull? So I dutifully tended to the not so normal acting Gabe. 

Well, yesterday he was just fine and felt the need to make up for lost time and became the kitty devil incarnate. He is again running laps around the apartment, getting into EVERYTHING, even things that were safe prior to his episode, today I could not deal with it so he had a nice long time out. 

So, hopefully to solve some of this I headed to Ikea. He needs a cat tree that he can climb to his hearts content (given that he broke his current climbing tower this morning). 

So, stay tuned for pictures of the kitty cat creation that will prevent Gabe from becoming homeless. 

Just incase you needed proof:


No comments:

Free Web Counter
Apple Computers