Thursday, January 8, 2009

Well, she's in charge...

If I didn't have my cats or the kids that I nanny I would have a whole lot to write about. So on that note here is another precious story about my favorite five year old and favorite seven year old. 

It is a common phrase said just about every time I am with my favorite kiddo as the parents walk out the door, "Remember Ryanne is in charge." And "Well, I'm not your mom" is said by me at least three times an evening in response to one of the kiddos protests. 

So one evening my favorite five year old asked if he could do something. Honestly I cannot remember what it was but it truly seemed harmless. 

 He comes running into the kitchen to grab something and my favorite seven year old say "But mommy and mama don't let you do that." 

My favorite five year old looks at me and without missing a beat looks at his sister and says
 "well, mommy and mama left her in charge."


No comments:

Free Web Counter
Apple Computers