Thursday, October 23, 2008

Scanning like there is no tomorrow!

Who out there has sleeves upon sleeves of negatives wasting away, product of the pre-digital era? I know I'm in the thousands of frames. Don't have time (or patience for that matter) to sit an scan all that film . 

Well, I've got a solution. Today I bought a film scanner and I am going into business for my self. 

So, if you have negatives that need to be scanned into fabulous, professional quality digital images shoot me an email (ryanne.underhill@gmail.com). 

31 cents per frame, scanned and dropped to either a CD or DVD depending on volume of images. 

Archival quality negative sleeving is available. Price will depend on the size of the job. 

p.s. I can do slides too!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Hi Ryanne,

Can you do slides? What about clean up - can you clean up older film that is warped?

I love your love for photography. What kind of camera do you use?

Free Web Counter
Apple Computers